Welcome to the West Cumbria Dyslexia Association where you can find support and help with dyslexia issues.
Our aim is to help dyslexic adults, children and families of those affected by dyslexia.
We are a voluntary organisation and a registered charity.
Services we offer:
- Helpline for people with queries about dyslexia in adults or children and the support available.
- Befrienders, the opportunity to chat in person to those experienced in dealing with dyslexia.
- Saturday Class for children with dyslexia or reading and spelling difficulties.
- Liaison with schools and adult education centres.
- Meetings with visiting speakers and fundraising events.
- Links to specialised help.
WCDA covers Copeland and Allerdale but we do respond to calls from outside the area.